Saturday, December 4, 2010

Garage update?

Ever since Jim converted the old mud room to the "man cave", we have had no place to hang our outside clothes and such. He has been talking about what he wants to do and how he wants to make a closet, add a door and many other options for a long time, and today is the today to implement the plan. 
I didn't get any pictures before he started so this is after some demolition.
This is at about 11:00 am Saturday.  I am heading to Waterloo/Columbia for some Mawmaw time after lunch, so I will update progress when I return on Sunday.
Just as a side note - he has plenty of room to work, since he hit a deer on Friday morning on the way to work and the poor Sonoma is in the shop and the Corsica won't run.  Good thing we have multiple vehicles for backup.




 Thanks for the Christmas design update Sally!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment