Monday, June 1, 2015

2013

Well.......it's been awhile so I'll catch up fast.

2013 Quilts

Made this just because I needed to "piece" a quilt.  Later gave to Carson
Same with this one, figured I needed a boy & girl quilt on hand.  Both were quilted  by Dawn in Springfield
Quilt for Brynn - this could be a first and last of it's kind.  Love the pattern, but hand quilted it.  Just glad it was a baby quilt.
Perfect for Brynn!
Always need a baby afghan too!
Loved this, but learned to read the directions all the way through!!  This was before it was quilted.  Kathy Davis quilted it beautifully!
Seems like it made more quilts than this in 2013, but this could be why I didn't.  This is about half of what I made in 2013.
Next up:  The purchase I made in the fall of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment