Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Tired to Post

I actually had to do some physical labor on the kitchen this past weekend. I primed the new walls in the kitchen and the entire ceiling in kitchen/dining room/hallway.

Jim spent most of Saturday sprucing up the outside. He mowed around the pasture and ditches with the "man killer."

Sunday he spent all day in the attic adding new light, fixing old lights and running some new wire to connect ceiling fixtures. He thought is would be a nice cool day to get in the attic - but he was wrong. It was really hot up there, but that was his last trip to the attic. (let's hope)

So I was too tired to take pictures and post them. I will do better this weekend. I'm hoping to put some color on the wall. So instead of pictures of the kitchen enjoy these.








<

No comments:

Post a Comment