Saturday, October 24, 2009

As Trent Would Say . . .

Bom, Bom, Bom, Bom!!
Water & garbage disposal installed & working.

These are the two things I have missed the most. When you are used to having a garbage disposal you really miss it. This disposal is suppose to be at least 40% quieter than standard disposals and you can hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room. Good to know. You can learn alot reading boxes and directions.

Nice!
(For those keeping track at home
this was #2 off the list which was a seven part item.)



1 comment:

  1. I showed these pictures to Trent this morning and he said that Mawmaw is in big trouble. I asked why and he says that water is too fast and that Ellie will have to go outside. I'm not sure what that means so you better be careful when using it just in case.

    ReplyDelete