Kitchen activity has really picked up, that is cooking activity. The kitchen is fully operational so no more excuses for not cooking. Picked some apples at Jim and Pat's and made applesauce for Trent. Added bonus it makes the house smell so good.
Just thought I would throw in a picture of the water flowing through the pasture into the "snake pit."
Jim finished up the sliding door with matching trim. The lady bugs love it. It is bug tight unless you have the screen open, then they can find a way inside.
Filling the cabinets - I have moved most things at least twice.

Cabinet door handles

More handles
After Jim got all the cabinets on the wall we thought the cabinets below looked like they stopped in the middle of nowhere so we ordered this angel cabinet to finish the look. Jim installed it Saturday while I went to U of I to tailgate. He seemed to get quite a bit done when I was gone. I must be distracting. It must be all my technical questions and advise.

Cabinet door handles

More handles
After Jim got all the cabinets on the wall we thought the cabinets below looked like they stopped in the middle of nowhere so we ordered this angel cabinet to finish the look. Jim installed it Saturday while I went to U of I to tailgate. He seemed to get quite a bit done when I was gone. I must be distracting. It must be all my technical questions and advise.



No comments:
Post a Comment