Saturday, February 13, 2010

Table for 2

When kids get a new toy they have to play with it and I was no exception.  I spent way too much time setting the table, putting leaves in, taking them out, adding dishes, placemats, etc. 

This is were Jim and I usually have our meals.

 
I really didn't peg Jim as a eating at the bar kind of guy, but it seems to be working well.

I have some new placemats but they cover too much of the table, and I LOVE the tabletop, but they look good with the table too.

Party of Six
If I add one leaf (there are 4 - 2 self storing and 2 under the bed) we can have elbow room and add Trent with plenty of room for all.


Anyone need somewhere to go for Valentine's Day?
I've got the kitchen to cook in, table and the perfect place setting.

Ready for 10
I still need a square sunflower place setting.

Looks like twelve is the limit.  Actually I think we could get a few more in but might be alittle tight.  But we have five barstools, so come on over.

1 comment: