I Love my kitchen.
Everyday there is something about my kitchen that I love that I didn't realize I would until I actually had it, but what I love most is being able to have family gatherings and have the entire family at one table (almost). But all in the same room at least. Being able to have multiple generations cooking and learning traditions to pass on is fantastic. Wish I had paid more attention all those years when Grandma Frazier, Grandma Coke and Grandma Garner were cooking all those great meals. Then maybe I wouldn't be freaking out on whether I was going to wipe out 4 generations of Garners with one meal!
This year was my turn to host the Garner Family Thanksgiving, and though we were missing a few family members, those of us who could make it had a great time.
| Table all set. |
| Generation 1 & 2 |
| Generation 4 |
| Thank you for this turkey, he was tasty! |
| Jim has completed a few of those nagging unfinished items, that you really don't need, but I REALLY like the grids on the door. |
| Ta-Da! Stair railing up! This was for Meme, Trent & Leah Now, let the Christmas decorating begin! |
No comments:
Post a Comment