Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finish Up of 2012

Well it is the beginning of 2014 and I still need to post quilts from 2012.  So here they are.



This was for Trent's Christmas.
I made this early in 2012 just because I thought it was neat.  Didn't think about all those little squares or I might have reconsidered.  I had this pieced, quilted and binding on long before Sally moved Trent's room and decorated it - an it match perfect!  
Leah's Christmas 2012.
Saw this in a book and just loved it.  First attempt at applique, and haven't did any since.  Worried about the scalloped edge, but it went well.
One for me!
Just like the way  this baby quilt goes together and  I needed the practice, too.  It's a mix of flannel and cotton blocks with a minky border and back.  It is soooo soft.
Christmas 2013 for Sally.
I LOVE, this pattern.  And it was pretty easy.  Nice big blocks.  This was quilted by Dawn in Springfield and she did an awesome job. (Don't look to close at the middle star, not sure all points match)
This was just a little project I did for a co-worker for Christmas.

Up next, a few of Becky/Melinda projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment