Friday, September 25, 2009

Awesome!

Sorry for the delay of installed granite pictures, but I spent the morning looking at this screen. I was way out of my comfort level with 5 browsers open, but after a long, long, long time in the virtual waiting room I got through. Then after a long, long, long time of entering my ticket request I got tickets to game 3 in St. Louis in the division playoff series. So if the Cardinals kick it in gear and get home field throughout the playoffs, and then have each series go the full number of games we have tickets. Dan got tickets for the league playoffs. (he had many more browsers open)


The granite guys did a great job and fast.
The have to come back to install a small piece behind the range.

It is hard to see the colors real good in this picture, but the cabinets, paint and counter could not have matched better if they had been designed together.


Jim kept telling me everything would look good together and as usual he was right.

This corner desk is perfect for the laptop.


I think it looks amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment